LeaseSource, Inc., established in 1989, is a Dun & Bradstreet rated firm that provides funds that enable healthcare facilities nationwide to acquire all types of equipment, DME, furnishings, computers, and software in order to run their operations more efficiently. We can help you meet the government mandated EMR/EHR requirements.
We understand the special needs of long term care facilities, hospitals, nursing homes, laboratories, and home health care providers. We have worked with facilities and organizations that are public, private, non-profit, and for profit as well.
LeaseSource can arrange a lease for equipment and software for health care facilities and medical organizations of all kinds. Whether it’s medical equipment, software, or furniture leasing you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place for medical leasing. Let us show you how to use your cash more effectively.
Here’s a partial list of the various types of software we have leased:
- Billing and Reimbursement Software
- Operating Room Scheduling Software
- Healthcare Information Systems
- Electronic Medical Record and Electronic Health Record Solutions (EMR & EHR)
- Enterprise Medical Software
- Radiology Software including RIS and PACS Software Systems
- Medical Office Scheduling Software
- Practice Management Software
- Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
- AEDs / Defibrillators
- X-Ray Equipment
- Laser Units
- Pulse Oximeters
- Cat Scanners
- PACs / Medical Imaging Systems
- Mobile Medical Units – for both public and private entities
- Ultrasound units
- Laboratory Equipment
- Hundreds of other types
- Home Healthcare Providers
- Community Hospitals
- Hospice Care Providers
- Nursing Homes / Long Term Care Providers
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Acute Care Providers
- Medical Staffing Firms
- Medical Transcription Firms
- Ambulance Companies
Click here to find out more.
I wanted to send you a letter expressing Laerdal’s appreciation for the fine job your company has performed on our behalf. Your rates are always competitive and beat the competition nine times out of ten. If you would like to share this letter with other customers as a reference please do not hesitate to do so.
I would like to take a moment to express a sincere “thank you” for the many ways you have assisted my Long Term Care clients. Thank you for your prompt attention to our customers. Your knowledge of the LTC market and the financial conditions that nursing homes and assisted living facilities is commendable. It is obvious that you and LeaseSource go the extra mile to accommodate our customers quickly, as with as little paperwork as possible. Once again, thank you for helping my clients secure financing for some transactions that might have fallen by the wayside.