Financing solutions that work for small healthcare businesses
We can often help even if your bank says “NO.”
We offer financing facilities to healthcare providers based primarily on filed but unpaid insurance or Medicare/Medicaid claims. Our platform allows your practice to get cash from its filed but unpaid claims so you can put it to work for your practice now.
We work in concert with your technology infrastructure to collect and analyze your historical and ongoing claims activity. Since our analysis relies more heavily on your claims and payers, we can often finance a client that traditional banks have turned down based on credit concerns. When you need capital, we look for ways to say “yes” so you can capitalize on future opportunities.
Who we are:
- A financing source for healthcare providers
- Funding facilities $50,000 and larger
- We are able to work with any business that faces the healthcare revenue cycle
Who we work with:
- Home Healthcare Providers
- Community Hospitals
- Hospice Care Providers
- Nursing Homes / Long Term Care Providers
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Acute Care Providers
- Medical Staffing Firms
- Medical Transcription Firms
- Ambulance Companies
What we can do for your firm:
- Help you close the cash flow gap between filing claims and getting paid
- Help you grow your business; organically or via acquisition
- Work with your existing bank
- Focused on getting you immediate liquidity from your medical claim receivables
- User-friendly integration with your existing revenue cycle management software and service providers
How our system works:
- You process claims as services are rendered through your existing practice management software.
- We track your claims, purchase them or present you with availability of funds.
- You get paid cash for your claims at contracted terms – often within 48 hours.
- We work with you to collect remittances from your payers.