We have a new and exciting program that we are now offering our current and future clients. If you sell a service in combination with equipment to investment grade credits, we need to talk. This program allows smaller vendors to play with the big boys.
Our Contract Financing (or monetizing) is a very flexible financial tool providing a number of capital options – much less expensive and onerous than equity or sub-debt. So long as there is an equipment component, contract financing can be used to:
- Acquire equipment necessary for the fulfillment of a service contract
- May provide much needed working capital to run your business and/or develop infrastructure to facilitate the contract services
- Refinance existing equipment and improve cashflow
- Accelerate contract revenues
- As an entre’ to repeat business
Each transaction is a custom product designed to meet the needs of you and your customers.
We provide contract financing for just about any contract where a component of equipment is necessary to complete the contract. There is a provider (usually a smaller company) and an end user (investment grade). The term of a Contract Finance can be as short as 12 months, or as long as 10 years. This product has a variety of applications and has worked successfully with:
- Service Agreements
- SOWs (Scope of Work)
- Warehouse Agreements
- Management Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Muni Contracts of $5 Million and over
- Federal Contracts of $10 Million and over